Educating students for career success.
We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our learners. Our curriculum, teaching and services demonstrate that we value the diverse profiles of our learners.
Transforming lives and communities through learning.
Meet the needs of internal and external communities by:
- providing lifelong education and training that produces graduates with the skills necessary to sustain individual career success within a global economy
- providing employers and communities with the human resources they will require for economic success and contribution to the community
- taking a leadership position in influencing education and other related public policies; and conducting applied research that will create the new products and services necessary for sustaining the economic health of our external community
Make Centennial College the college of choice in our target market by:
- providing high quality, innovative, and responsive education and training programs, including comprehensive education that lead toward certificates, diplomas and applied degrees
- advancing new approaches to education, including academic centres of excellence
- entering into alliances with industry and academic partners to enhance Centennial’s education and applied research thrust
- promoting the unique character of Centennial’s campuses
- providing an effective, supportive, safe, accessible and affordable learning environment, using state-of-the-art information technologies, where appropriate, to support these directions
Make Centennial College the employer of choice for management, faculty and support staff by:
- promoting a proactive approach to professional development
- ensuring that our people have the necessary support and tools to fulfill their responsibilities
- providing an effective, supportive, safe, secure and accessible working environment
- nurturing continuous improvement of working relationships at all levels in the college
Value and respect our multicultural diversity by:
- sustaining an operating environment that capitalizes on the unique contributions of our multicultural communities
- equipping our students with the skills necessary to respond to the opportunities and challenges associated with ever-changing societal demographics